Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Life's stresses

Money just makes life so much more stressful than it needs to be. Honestly I think that money is the reason that I am so stressed out. Do we have enough for the bills? Food? Diapers? Gas? Sometimes it just gets to be so much that I'm not sure I can handle it.

I need to get a job. That is a definite. The husband doesn't pull in enough to cover all of our expenses and for us to put away money to save. We're living from paycheque to paycheque and it's hard sometimes. I honestly don't even think that we have enough to get the child a little something as an Easter present.

So getting a job is getting to be a bit of an issue. When we moved back to the Hometown, I applied to get my job back at the call centre. They don't want me back for some reason. I have no idea what I did wrong as to why they wouldn't want me back. As far as I know I was a good employee, had good stats and quality. I was talking to a friend that still works there and he's not too sure what the problem could be as well. Since he loves me <3, he's going to look into it for me. I have applied to other places. mostly things in my field, since I have a business diploma. I haven't heard back from anyone of them. The other day I had to finally drop my standards and apply at a Tim Horton's. Hopefully I get a call from SOMEONE for a job. It's not fun living like this.

And now to top it all off, I think that I'm getting carpal tunnel because my wrist is just KILLING me as I'm writing this post.

FUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment