Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Corey Haim - Dead at the age of 38

So, I haven't been much of a Corey Haim fan, and didn't really watch a lot of his movies and such. But it's always sad to hear that someone has passed and because he was in the public eye, it touches more people than I can imagine.

Even though the ahy day of his career was in the eighties (when I was born), he was still a famous person. But also, he had a family and friends that are going to miss him. Sure he struggled with substance abuse, which in the end killed him, he was still loved by those who called him family.

I always find it interesting when a celebrity passes, because it reminds me that everybody reaches the end of their life. Celebrities are no different - they may immortalized by their work, but their lives will eventually end.

I'm going to take this time to send out my condolences to the friends and family of Corey Haim.

No comments:

Post a Comment