Thursday, February 17, 2011

Long Time, No Post

Yah... So, for some reason I kind of forgot that I had this... Whatever.

Since the last time that I had written in this blog, I have had my second child. The Husband and I had a little boy and he was born January 1, 2011. So now we have one of each, a girl and a boy. Our daughter seems to like the new addition enough. She tries to help when he cries and want to feed him and such. She's still only 2 years old, but I let her know that I like seeing her help.

Life has been pretty uneventful aside from the whole adding a new person to our little family. I'm looking into finding some work so that we can start getting ahead and not just getting by. I'm not happy about it, but it needs to be done. I want to be able to give or ids things and not have to depend on anybody else for some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment