Monday, May 10, 2010

New Pregnancy

So, this pregnancy, so far as I can remember, is turning out a lot different than my first one. So far, I'm having more cramping and lower back pain. The Husband thinks that it's because I don't remember what it was like, but I think that I would remember being this uncomfortable. No matter what I do, I can't seem to make my back feel better, and it not like I can take any drugs for it.

I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow afternoon and he's going to point me in the direction of an OB/GYN. And that is going to be the beginning of the craziness that is the pre-natal care.

I'm not too sure as to what to think about this pregnancy right now. Of course I am happy, but I can't help but worry about what the future is going to hold with two kids to take care of. I know that it's been done, lots of people that more than one kid, but I can't help but worry about the future. Good thing that pregnancies are 9 months long, or I don't know what I would do.

Well...

Wish me luck on my adventure.

I'm going to try to update this more with my thoughts and what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment