Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Rainy Day Go Away...

It's raning. I don't really like the rain. I know that it helps things to grow and flourish, but it just makes the day look so dreary and sad. It also means that I'm stuck inside with the Child. She seems okay right now, but I know that she likes to go outside to play (what child doesn't?).

SO my plans are thus:

- Clean up the garbage that the raccoons got at on the deck
- Do the dishes from last night
- Keep The Child entertained through all of this
- Make sure The Husband has clean combats and PT cloths for when her returns to work tomorrow.

It doesn't look like a lot of things to do, but with a 19 month old running around, who knows what craziness is going to occur?

Wish me luck!

On another note, I'm reading Ella Enchanted after finding it as a PDF online last night. I loved that book when I was younger, so I'm just reading it now for shits and giggles. It's not very long so I'll probably be able to finish it sometime today, so then I can get back to reading the Sookie Stackhouse series.

No comments:

Post a Comment